No products in the cart.
Cubot – The Complexity of Simplicity
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
At first sight, Cubot is a puzzle-game with a minimalist gameplay, just move color cubes towards tiles of the same color. It’s really easy, but it will be a torture for your mind to complete all levels of the game because the apparent simplicity of the game is in contradiction with the complexity of the puzzles. Moreover, an important point in the gameplay is if you have multiple cubes, they move simultaneously!
– Easy gameplay, just move cubes… that’s it!
– Simplistic but not repetitive, use different elements to achieve your goal: buttons, elevators, color swappers, teleporters…
– The game and menus have a clean look to not disturb your concentration. In the same vein, the music is very soothing.
– There are 80 levels for several hours of playing to keep you challenged.
– The challenge increases level by level. If you are stumped, help is available!